- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to give you the opportunity to enjoy the full experience of your massage.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment and may receive a brief consultation as part of their Massage Treatment
- Please allow an additional 15 minutes prior to your first visit to complete a consultation form.
- You may need to disclose any medical conditions, allergies, injuries and any current medications before your treatment.
- We aim to deliver a relaxing experience every time you visit us, please make sure you turn off you mobile before your appointment with us.
- Ampower Massage has the right to terminate any treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- Ampower Massage has the right to cancel and or terminate any treatment immediately and without notice if the client is intoxicated.
- As a courtesy to other guests and our staff, we kindly ask you to provide 24 hours notice.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours before a treatment won’t be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, the customer is expected to pay a full price of the treatment.
After Hours Bookings:
- Bookings after hours are welcome with a 50% deposit that is refundable only when the guest takes the treatment on the agreed date and time.
- Gift Certificates are only valid up to and including the expiry date and are not redeemable for cash.
- There are no refunds for the purchase of any Gift Certificates.
- The personal information is collected to keep a personal record of each customer.
- The information collected from you will not be disclosed with any third party unless by required by law.